Nice to meet you ...
We’re A Story Called, and we started our agency in 2012.
Our mission was simple: to create an environment where we could make great work for clients we really care about. We love telling our clients’ unique brand stories, combining our creative, digital, and marketing prowess.
We are a friendly bunch of creative enthusiasts who love our agency and look forward to Monday mornings as much as we love Friday afternoons.
If you decide to apply to become our next Social Media Executive, you’ll be joining us at a time when we’re stepping up our game, and going toe-to-toe with the bigger players in the agency world.
You’ll be our go-to social media pro. But everything you do will be linked to content. We’re hoping you’ll be a content guru, comfortable in writing content plans that align with the strategic approach of our clients. And then you’ll put them into practice. You don’t just use Social, you’ve got in-depth knowledge of the reasons people engage in Social and the passion and drive to send a client’s social media presence into overdrive. And it’s not just Facebook, we want you to suggest strategies across the entire social media landscape. You will work with clients in a range of sectors, so you must be someone who likes a challenge. You could be producing Sports content on a Monday then reviewing a Food blog on a Tuesday, so a love of variety is must.
- You know how to create content for all social media channels.
- Growing a social media following for our clients is a must. Give us heart-eye emojis.
- We are content & organic focussed, but knowledge of paid social will be a plus.
- 2 years of experience in social media management for multiple brands.
- You’ll need to know the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’. Especially if you’re writing content for social media and blog posts.
The ‘nice to haves’
- We are in the WordPress & Campaign Monitor camps, knowing them and how they tie in with a successful Social campaign is great.
- We use Sprout, if you do great, if not, it’s pretty easy to learn.
- We have a studio of talented designers, but if you make on-brand graphics too then bonza.
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent role with a competitive salary.
- An extremely strong agency with ambitious plans.
- 28 days holiday
- Work from home, forever, or never. You choose.
- Relaxed, large studio in a great location out of the city.
- Performance-based bonus scheme.
- Pension scheme, childcare vouchers.
- Phone & Laptop or BYOD policy
No agencies please.