Nice to meet you ...
We’re A Story Called, and we started our agency in 2012.
Our mission was simple: to create an environment where we could make great work for clients we really care about. We love telling our clients’ unique brand stories, combining our creative, digital, and marketing prowess.
We are a friendly bunch of creative enthusiasts who love our agency and look forward to Monday mornings as much as we love Friday afternoons.
If you decide to apply to become our next Account Manager, you’ll be joining us at a time when we’re stepping up our game, and going toe-to-toe with the bigger players in the agency world.
The role requires experience of a range of creative & digital disciplines – you will be responsible for managing projects & campaigns for clients in multiple industries. Reporting directly to the Client Services Director you will ensure client satisfaction across our key accounts. We thrive on relationships, both with our clients, internal team and large network of external partners and contractors who deliver projects with us – you must be committed team player and ensure our reputation for ethical, friendly service is delivered to clients and contractors alike.
We are a very fortunate agency with a large base of loyal clients, this means we have a very relaxed vibe but underneath that chilled exterior every one of our team share the drive and ambition to build the best agency in the business – so you must someone who sets their sights at the top to fit into this role.
- You’ll be a keen planner of campaigns and projects, with the know-how to implement and report on your results.
- Our relationships with our clients are at the centre of everything we do. You need to be a real ‘people person’.
- It’s not just about holding on to our current clients, it’s about being able to attract new ones.
- Balancing the books and managing budgets is key.
- Being proactive and self-motivated is a must. We trust you to make the right call when you’ve not got the time to get a second opinion.
- We work closely together on projects, so you’ll need to be team player.
- Whether you plan in evernote or an old-school diary, your organisational skills need to be second to none.
- Pushing boundaries is key, because we’re in the business of making bold decisions for our clients, and sometimes they might need a little nudge in the right direction.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary in the range of £30-40k per year.
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed, large studio in a great location
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers